We respect your privacy.
This is the website of Simply Vitamins.
- Our postal address is:
10431 N Commerce Parkway Suite C
Miramar, FL. 33025
We can be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can reach us by telephone at 1-954-626-8988.
We do not sell, rent, or loan any identifiable information regarding our customers to any third party.
- Information you give us is held with the utmost care and security at all times. We do not release any of your information, including but not limited to: your name, address, phone or email address to ANY outside third party for any purpose other than to process your order – period.
- For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes the consumer’s domain name and e-mail address (where possible).
- We collect the domain name and e-mail address (where possible) of visitors to our Web page, the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations, name and address, telephone number, payment information (e.g., credit card number and billing address).
The information we collect is used to customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor, used to notify consumers about updates to our Web site, used by us to contact consumers for marketing purposes, disclosed when legally required to do so, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Website and applicable laws or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Website.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address, writing to us at the above address.
- If you supply us with your postal address on-line you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed on-line.
- Please provide us with your name and phone number. We will be sure your name is removed from the list we share with other organizations With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
- From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and we will use for these new purposes only data collected from the time of the policy change forward. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
- Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by e-mailing us at the above address, writing to us at the above address.
- Upon request we provide site visitors with access to all information [including proprietary information] that we maintain about them, unique identifier information (e.g., customer number or password) that we maintain about them, transaction information (e.g., dates on which customers made purchases, amounts and types of purchases) that we maintain about them, contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number) that we maintain about them.
- Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information, unique identifiers.
- Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us e-mail at the above address, writing to us at the above address.
With respect to security: We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.